Are you tired of skimming a full notebook for an idea you swear you wrote down? Have you ever been forced to write down a sudden stroke of inspiration for your story on a napkin, receipt, or scrap paper?
If you are tired of losing story ideas and notes, you need a writer’s notebook that will keep you organized. A notebook that you can customize to your writing habits and lifestyle.
StoryNotes is a collection of templates that makes it possible to keep all your ideas organized and easy to find. And it’s small enough to carry around wherever you go!
Simply follow the printing and cutting instructions included. Never lose a story idea again!
Please note that StoryNotes is a digital file that you will need to print and assemble.
I’m interested. I want the 9 category bundle ($5)
I’m hooked. I want the 22 category bundle ($10)
I’m obsessed. I want the 64 category bundle ($15)
Pay via PayPal or credit card and a link to download your StoryNotes bundle will be delivered right to your inbox via SendOwl!
StoryNotes Basic ($5)
- Character Development
- Body Language
- Story Ideas
StoryNotes Standard ($10)
- Everything in StoryNotes Basic PLUS:
- Character Description
- First Sentences
- Novel Titles
- Profound Questions
- Motivational Quotes
- To Be Read
- Good Words
- Monthly Word Count
StoryNotes Deluxe ($15)
- Everything in StoryNotes Standard PLUS:
- Colors (Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Orange, Pink, Purple, Brown, White, Black, Gold, and Silver)
- Holidays (New Year, Chinese New Year, Ground Hog Day, Valentine’s Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Mardi Gras, April Fool’s Day, Easter, Passover, Songkran, Ramadan, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, Halloween, Day of the Dead, Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, and Kwanzaa)
- Seasons (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
*Each download also includes printing instructions and a reference sheet to make printing refills easier.
Note: We don’t expect any problems, however features and settings may vary due to the variety of home printers available. The printing instructions are meant to be a guide, but please refer to your printer’s manual for any troubleshooting/support.